Friday, May 8, 2009

I <3 kareoke

Went to a party with some of the guys last night. We made sure we'd had a few before we left the dorm to tide us over snce we didn't know if there was gonna be anything to drink there. So we had a 24 pack of Coors and an 18 pack of Bud Light cause Bill wants to watch his girly figure. hehe.
Anyway they did have a keg so we had that cause we wanted they had kareoke! And we TOTALLY sang some Journey! Don't stop believin baby!! And there was a girl who took our picture (she was totally hawt). So check us out!

We were awesome and we sang a bunch of other stuff but I don't really reember all of the rest of it. I think we had to walk back to the dorm because somebody took Ed's keys and it was a far walk. I don't know when we got home but I totally missed my classes today.

No comments:

Post a Comment