Friday, May 8, 2009

ZOMG I went swimming

So some of us went to Atlanta for a couple of days. Ed has a friend there so we stayed with him and went out a couple of times but mostly we just stayed at his place and played video games and drank cause he had a keg leftover from a party a couple weeks ago. But one of the days we decided to go to the Coke factory and they had a really huge fountain outside there. Bill said he'd give me a dollar if I ran through the fountain so I did and my freind took a picture. But after that we pretty much booked it all the way to the car. David said he heard somebody say someone said they were gonna call the cops or something!

We came home the next day. I actually think I might have missed a test for my math class so I guess I should talk to my professor or something. Thank god the semester is almost over. I'm so tired of class!

No comments:

Post a Comment